Thursday, June 24, 2010

Colourful "sweets"

Look at these "sweets". They are so colourful but yet awful to eat.

I had a terrible time. Was unable to sleep last night as I had diarrhea few times at midnight and vomitting too. Stomach was so uncomfortable and I could not sleep at all.

When morning came, I was so weak that I could not even walk straight and in fact, did not even feel like sitting up as whole body had no strength.

I did not go to work. Finally dragged myself to see the doctor with my mum accompanying me there. I had to walk quite a distance to the clinic and was checking where I could find toilet if in case my diarrhea comes again. Doctor said it was stomach flu and I was running slight fever.

My whole day was just laying on the bed and did not feel like eating or doing anything. I hate stomach flu. Fever did not subside until I took paracetamol. This spoilt my day. So bad!!!

Need to rest early so that I can get recover and go to work tomorrow. 小珠 bought tomorrow's movie "Toy Story 3" for me and I am looking forward to watch it.

Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment