Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yes! I did it!

Ha ha... I really did it!

Woke up at 6.15am and went to the small park opposite my house for my morning walk. I have no stamina to jog hence can only walk. We walked at our own pace as this is our first session and do not want to overstretch ourselves. I walked for 6 rounds which is equivalent to 2.4km. Shall increase the no of rounds slowly.

However, a small setback was I had blisters on my right leg. I do not have running shoe hence wore one of my casual shoe without socks. In the end... my leg suffered. My sister asked me to "invest" in a pair of running shoe and I did. I bought a pair from World of Sport. Mizuno shoes are having promotion and I got 40% discount by using my Citibank credit card. I ensured it was 40% before I bought it. Good buy. Shall wear this new pair of shoe on Thursday morning walk. :)

My new shoe :


No comments:

Post a Comment