Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fish Ball noodle @ Telok Blangah

So sad that today did not rain and weather back to "normal". Hot and humid. When will it rains again?

My colleague drove us to Telok Blangah hawker centre for lunch. The famous prawn noodles stall closed today and we had to switch to other stores. Most of my colleagues ate the wanton noodles while 小珠 and myself ate the fish ball noodle. Yummy yummy!

Went home late tonight as need to clear some paperwork. Before taking train home, we went to buy tickets for tomorrow's movie. It has been few weeks since we last watched movie. Tomorrow we are watching Shrek 4 but without 3D as timing not right for us for the 3D show.

Shall try to sleep earlier tonight as my neck and shoulder are aching. How I wish someone can massage for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment