Friday, June 18, 2010

Good time in the theater

Today I had a rather relaxing day. Not too much "stress" hence able to do my work at my own pace. I bought a cup of double chocolate ice-cream and after eating, I felt so happy. しあわせです.

Our movie started at 9.10pm and we managed to leave office at around 7.30pm. This was consider very early for us hence we could have our dinner slowly. We had dinner at LJS. It had been quite some time I did not dine at this fast food restaurant. After our meal, 小珠 and I were trying to figure out connecting to free wifi. I had problem logging in and in the end, we spent our time at the restaurant till time to go for our movie. Haha... We still thought we had a lot of time but was wasted with our phones.

When we reached the Gold Class theater, many people still not yet arrive. We adjusted our seats and I was so glad that the chair could let us laid quite comfortably to watch the screen. As we only bought tickets yesterday evening, the best seats we could get was second row fm the front. Luckily, the distance was still not so bad and I was watching the movie so comfortably that I told myself not to fall asleep due to the comfort. Hee hee.

The movie "Sex and The City 2" was good. We could see 4 main casts wearing so expensive & gorgeous clothing, ate so expensive food and stayed in such nice apartments. So envy... Some of the scenes were so funny and we laughed non stop. Good movie and worth to watch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment