Friday, June 25, 2010

Get Well

Finally I felt better this morning and managed to go back to work. Many of my colleagues thought I will take another day off but I can't. I still had so many things to do.

Just came home after watching "Toy Story 3". This was indeed a good movie. No wonder so many good reviews on it. It was so entertaining that made me enjoyed the whole show. Our movie started at 8.45pm. We left office at 7.45pm and had dinner at Subway. 小珠 suggested to eat at Subway as it was light and healthy. Good for me as I just recovered. We chose Honey oatmeal bread with Chicken Teriyaki and Onion sauce. It was good.

We finished our meal and went to the theater on time. This was the 2nd time we got seated before the advertisement started. Hee hee...

Glad that I am well again and hope this virus will not attack me again. Health is really important when we grow older.

No comments:

Post a Comment