Sunday, June 13, 2010

OMG! I am getting fat!

Today my brother-in-law went fishing hence my elder sister and niece did not come to our house. My sister wanted to let her do her revision as they are going for a short trip next week to Cameron Highland. This made me possible to sleep a bit longer this morning.

I stayed at home for the whole day and my parent fed me whole day with FOOD! Lunch was Lor Mee and tea break was Char Kuay Teow. This Char Kuay Teow was actually extra that they bought. Shared it with my younger sister and dad.

My mum cooked green bean soup too as yesterday we mentioned that we felt like having it. There was half a packet left hence she decided to cook for us today.

Evening, my mum cooked noodles with lots of ingredients. So nice and tempting that I ate 2 plates. Ai yoh!!! I am getting fatter and fatter at this rate. How uh???

I started to watch a quite old Korea drama 豪桀春香. My brother bought the vcd many years ago but I did not watch them. Recently it starts to air in SCV hence I start to get interest on this drama as the first episode was so funny. Just finished episode 9 and cannot continue. Need to rest as tomorrow needs to work.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... so many ingredients in the noodles... looks really tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah. This time round, it really taste good. With vegetables, the noodles not so dry. Yummy... Will ask my mum to cook again.

    ReplyDelete