Friday, June 4, 2010

An important day

I was a bit nervous today until I had stomachache. Reason being I was to submit my resignation this evening. I am in this company for 13 years and now I am leaving for another company that will give me more chance to explore and learn new things. Hope future is bright for me. :)

This evening, we watched movie "Shrek Forever After" at 9.30pm. Luckily we watched this timing show as I was asked to go out with boss and colleagues at 6.30pm. Managed to return by 8.30pm so that I could have dinner with 小珠 before going for the movie.

We went to Coffee Club and ordered ordered Skipper's Delight Penne. Both of us ordered same dish and requested to change Penne to Linguini. Nice dinner. 小珠 received her Royalty card that made us enjoyed 15% discount.

The final chapter of Shrek was not bad. Although not as cute as previous, it had a good ending for the story. There were parts that made us laughed and we did enjoyed the whole show. I liked Puss in Boots. She was so cute when pleading with big and watery eyes. Hee hee... The other characters were cute too. Donkey, Gingerbread Man, Three Little Pigs etc.

So tired and will not sleep too late tonight. Was having headache since morning and it still haunts me now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment