Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dinner at Pu Tian

I woke up once at 10.30am and went back to sleep until 12noon. Very tired and my headache still haunting me. I took painkiller and it did help to relieve the pain for a while.

With my tiredness, I stayed at home for the whole afternoon watching TV programs until evening time went out for dinner with my parents and sister.

My dad came back late hence we decided to dine at Tampines Mall Pu Tian (莆 田) restaurant. This was my first time trying the food there and I found them good. The dishes we ordered were good and we enjoyed the dinner.

Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Father's Day at Kushin Bo @ Suntec City. We decided to celebrate early to avoid the crowd on actual day.

Shall now watch few episodes of anime before sleeping. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment