Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good progress

Today is the 3rd day which I taught my colleague and it is progressing well. Tomorrow onwards, I shall let her handle and just point out any part that she missed out. Need to teach her month end closing and other minor minor pieces of work.

As today is the last day to exchange our Gold Class vouchers for movie tickets, we went to the cinema during lunch time. I thought the Friday's show open for sale today but unfortunately, we were too late and most of the seats are taken up. The Gold Class movies open for sale on every Saturday! In the end, we decided to watch "The Twilight Saga : Eclipse" on next Tuesday 6.45pm show. Hope this will be nice one.

Shall rest earlier today so that I have more hours of sleep and can be more "awake" for my morning walk tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment