Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dad making mum worried

This morning, it finally rained so heavily that made the temperature so cooling when I woke up. Was still drizzling when I left home for work. How I wish it will continue raining for long period as I missed the cooling weather.

Reached home and was told by my sister that my dad seemed to met with an accident. My mum called him at around 8pm asking why he was still not home yet (usually reached home ard 7pm) and just heard my dad saying he had some issues. Hung up the phone very quickly.

My mum after hearing such abnormal conversation with him got worried and called my younger sister. My sister called him and heard that he met with an accident and was at Ubi. She asked if he needed help but he said no and hung up. Nobody knew what happened but just hope everything was ok.

Finally he came home at 10pm and told us that his lorry hit the car in front of him at a traffic light. Did not pull brake on time. One of the worker sitting behind the lorry knocked onto the steel cabinet due to the impact and hurt his upper lip and shoulder. Was brought to hospital for outpatient treatment. Due to there was injury involved, this case was reported to the police. My dad's boss helped to do all the documentation.

Felt relieved that injury was minor and no other people get hurt. I told my dad that he always brake last minute and now really ended up with accident. Complained to him few times when I took a lift from him that I was so afraid of his driving and my mum also complained. He said he knows how to brake on time and know how to control. See lah... Now accident. Luckily he was not injured.

Tomorrow he had to report the case to the insurance company. Just hope that his boss bought sufficient insurance coverage. Otherwise, they have to pay out the compensation to the car owner themselves. Pray hard everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment