Saturday, June 19, 2010

Oven toaster

This afternoon, I went to bugis with my mum and sister. Went for prayer at the famous 四马路观音庙 before going for our lunch. We had a hard time deciding what to eat and ended up eating at Ajisen Japanese restaurant after my mum said she felt like eating the ramen.

We shopped at BHG for a while before heading towards Orchard Road. Went to Takashimaya Best Denki and bought a oven toaster. This was same model I saw at Vivo City. The staff also recommended this model as it is rather spacious to put bulky food item in for toasting.

As usual, bought my favourite donuts at B2 Food mall. Initially, I thought of buying Strawberry Shortcake from Bakerzin but they were sold out. So sad uh. Thought I can enjoy the cake tomorrow afternoon tea break at home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment