Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stingray

I reached home a bit earlier than yesterday (ie 9.25pm) and managed to watch the last episode of Channel 8 9pm drama. The story was weird but strange that everyone at home still can watch till the last episode.

My dad bought stingray on Sunday and cooked it with black pepper sauce by oven toaster. The first month I ate ~~~ why so salty??? First time having such flavor. I asked my dad whether did he put salt. He said he just rubbed some and rinse with water. Should not be so salty.

I ate 1 piece and passed the other piece to him. Asked him to try if that piece was salty. True enough, it was and my dad said why it turned out this way. He did rinse them. I told him that he must have just "anyhow" rinse and still has a layer of salt stuck on the skin.

It tasted like I was eating spoonful of salt. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment