Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Normal working day

Our big boss not in town. Thought we can KLKK this week but all of us still so busy working. One thing I like about my team members are, we like to say we can don't work too much when boss not around but in actual fact, no one can do that. I think we are all workaholic that is why my boss never question us if we disappear, come in late etc. He knows we will work even without him around.

Will be teaching my new colleague this week and progress is good so far. She is a fast learner and glad that she can pick up rather fast. As she is not my replacement, hope we can find a suitable candidate soonest so that I have more time to teach the new person and handover my work before my last day in the company. HR yet to let me know when is my last day hence still have to wait.

Usually staff leaving company will have lessor work to do each day approaching the last working day but to me, everyday looks the same. No feeling yet that I am actually going to leave the company. Good or Bad???

No comments:

Post a Comment