Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Orchard River???

This morning, it rained so heavily that caused flood in Orchard Road. This was unbelievable. When I first heard about this news, I thought it was just a joke until my colleague showed me some photos.

Wow... cars half emerged in water. Whole area covered with water. Restaurant chairs floating etc... These were the proofs that it was real. First time it happened so sudden with flooding at our prime shopping area.

Car owners were definitely be very upset on the condition of their cars. I knew it rained so heavily but did not expect such situation to happen. Hope it won't happen again as many people are affected. Although I like raining as it will bring down the temperature after having hot weather since last few months. :)

Will there be a new river call Orchard River in future???


No comments:

Post a Comment