Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's a sin

Oh dear Oh dear!!! It's a sin!

Look at these delicious and sinful monsters. Donuts, muffins and cakes!!! How to try to lose weight with these monsters surrounding me...

One of my colleague bought the famous muffins from Tanjong Pagar while on his way back from customer office. I consider this shop's muffins as best muffins in Singapore. I like their texture where they taste like cakes which are spongy and soft. Unlike normal muffins which are a bit hard and chewy.

During lunch time, my another colleague bought donuts from Bukit Merah Central Sweet Rings. I starts to buy from this cake shop 18 years back and the donuts are still the same. Yummy...

Next, one of our customer who came to visit us bought cakes from Sweet Secret cake shop. Their cakes are usually mousse cakes and it has been a long time that I did not eat this brand cake.

So many monsters and we could not finish so I ta bao back. Oh dear... my waistline expanding again... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment