Sunday, February 10, 2013

大年初一

Its 大年初一 today.  I woke up at 10am as slept rather late yesterday. 

Had a bowl of homemade cheng teng for breakfast.  Yummy.
















We left house at about 12.30pm for 大姑 house.  Reached there and my cousin's grand daughter was there.  She had to call me 老姨 and it made me feel so old uh.  So fast, she is already 18yrs old.  She had to call my 13yrs old niece as 阿姨.  Wow... we all become so old....  Hahaha...

Next we went to 四婶 house and followed by 大舅 house since still early.  After that, all came to our house and started our casual gambling.  My luck was so-so only.  Capital was $74 and at the end of the games, I had it intact.  Tomorrow will go to my aunt's house to have another round.  My cousins and niece were the winner.  Every year, the kids had better luck.  Anyway, once a year lah.  Let them earn some money.  My dad and brother-in-law were the big losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment