Tuesday, February 12, 2013

大年初三

So fast that the long holiday is coming to an end.  Tomorrow has to report to work again.  So sian....

Today, we have no visiting and planned to a visit to Sentosa Flower Garden and followed by a movie. We left house at about 11.30am and parked my dad's van at HarbourFront Centre.  Had lunch at E.A.T. before we headed for Sentosa.

We saw a long queue for the monorail and proceeded to queue since its raining and did not want to walk to Palawan beach.  My mum was stopped by the usher and asked to get in without queuing, followed by my dad.  We told the usher that we were together hence both my sis and I got to get in without queuing.  Haha... good to bring elderly out.   I told my dad not to dye his hair black.  His hair can have priority....  By jumping the queue, we got to the beach very early.

It was still drizzling hence we had to take photos with our umbrellas.  A bit 麻烦 but at least due to the rain, the place was not so crowded.  It was not a big area and we completed the whole course by about 2.30pm.  My sis had Islander card hence the admission was buy 1 get 1 free.  We save $10 altogether as per ticket was $5.  

We took monorail back to VivoCity and had drinks at Toastbox before the movie.  Went to the theatre on time to watch "Ah boys to men II".  I watched part I yesterday night and roughly told the story to my sister.  Anyway, it was still ok for those who did not watch part I as the story flows quite well.

The movie was very entertaining and we kept laughing.  I quite like "Helmet man".  He was so funny.  Sergeant Ong was very strict but I liked his "scolding".  Overall the show was good.  Nice movie to watch during CNY.  My parents enjoyed the show throughout.  Some parts were rather touching until my tears flowing down.  

Had dinner at Sushi Tei with my brother joining us after work.  He worked morning shift today hence asked him to join us.  

So fast that the day is ending.  Tomorrow back to work liao.  

No comments:

Post a Comment