Friday, February 1, 2013

No movie

Did not watch movie tonight as the shows timing were no good hence we decided to just go for dinner.

I was so blurred that I forgot to take medicine this morning.  Hence, I tried not to take too sinful food.  Had fish soup for lunch.  Evening, we had XO fish soup bee hoon for dinner near Ah Thin's house.  We went to her house for short visiting since we could leave office early today.  Ah Cheng got permission from her hubby to have dinner with us hence she drove us there.  Ah Thin's house is so windy.  Can save on aircon and fan electricity bill.

Tonight cannot sleep too late as tomorrow I have to wake up earlier to do housework.  Going out with my sis and mum for CNY shopping.  My sis renting a car from 12noon to 6pm.

So fast, one month passed and its now the 2nd month of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment