Sunday, February 24, 2013

Natas Fair 2013

This morning, I went to Toa Payoh temple for praying with my parents and bro.  After that, my dad drove me and my bro to Singapore Expo.  My bro and I met up with my sis and went to Natas Travel fair.

We had set our mind to choose either Chan brother or ASA.  Saw ASA booth and we just went there first to check out on their itinerary for Korea.  There was one package recommended and its for 8 days 6 nights.  It included Jeju island.  The itinerary is not bad and the hotels are all 5 to 6 stars.  It costs a little bit more but it covers many extra place of interest or program compared to other travel agents and overall it is quite worth it.  Hence we decided on it very quickly.  Just that the staff said that it was a pity that we missed out their in-house fair last week.  We could easily save $100 per pax actually.  However at that time, the departure dates are all unknown if it will be firmed.

We decided on 10 May as it already has 12 pax and with 5 of us added in, it is a confirm tour.  If we choose another date which is yet to be confirmed, it will be cheaper by about $50 per pax.  We just forget about that as we wanted a firm one so that my sis and bro can apply for leave liao.

My mum and bro chose Korea since my mum said she had went to Japan twice.  I think it was more like she nowadays watched a lot of Korean dramas and is more interested on the places there.  My dad actually stayed neutral although my mum said he likes Japan more.  Let them go Korea and experience the food and culture there.  Although I went to Korea many years ago with my sis, the itinerary is a bit different so it is still ok.  Glad that we settled this liao.  We signed my Citibank cards and entitled to 2 trolley luggages.  Made a wrong decision actually.  UOB's luggages are better as they are matt and scratched free.  Anyway, still free lah.

Came home today and tomorrow will stay in Pasir Ris till Wed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment