Friday, February 8, 2013

Finally its Friday

Yippy!  Its TGIF!

Finally the day I looking forward to has come.  I simply had no mood to work today.  

Morning, reached office a bit late at 10am to avoid the train crowds.  Went out for lunch at 12.45pm and headed to Pasir Panjang Wholesale Market to get some fruits.  However, it rained very heavily and we decided to wait in the car till the rain became lighter as we did not want to be drenched.  

We went to the store that our colleague recommended.  Bought blueberries, strawberries and cherries.  As I not going home direct after work, I could not buy a lot.  Just bought the blueberries.  The cherries that my colleague bought were so sweet.  I tried one that my colleague offered to me.  If have chance to go next week, probably I will buy them.

Back in office at about 3pm.  No mood to work and just cleared mails and chit chatting with my colleagues.  Time passed very fast today.  We decided to declare going home at about 5pm.  Many of our colleagues not in office liao as most of them are PRC and went back to hometown.  

Went to buy TOTO at HarbourFront Centre.  The queue was super long but since we had time before our movie at 7.40pm, we joined the queue.  Bought for sharing with our colleagues.  

I decided to buy quick pick 4D for this weekend.  However, I was so blurred and nervous when it was my turn.  Mind was blank and told the counter staff "System 4D for Sun & Sat $1 big and $1 small".  The staff looked at me and asked if I wanted to buy system for 4D?  I found something was wrong and realised that I was wrong.  It should be "Quick pick 4D for Sun & Sat 2 pairs $1 big and $1 small".  I was so embarrassed and told the staff that it was my first time buying.  :P

We had dinner at McDonald and we ate very slowly.  Took some time to take photos of the TOTO slips for sending to our colleagues.  By the time we realised, it was already 7.35pm and we quickly headed to the cinema.

Watched "A good day to Die Hard".  It was thrilling and nice.  Very action packed.  Although it was not realistic to have the 2 heroes to have no major injuries after explosion/falling/hitting/shooting etc, overall it was entertaining.  Nice movie.








I went to FairPrice at NEX to buy mandarin oranges to display at home for CNY.  It was so crowded and "have CNY mood" there.  I managed to squeeze in and got 10 oranges (like typical aunty choosing the oranges and ended up making my hand dirty) and queued for payment.  The counters queues were so long and I think there were at least 30 pax in front of me.  However, when I was nearer to the counter, I realised that the next counter queue was very short.  Many people mistaken that that queue was the one I was lining up.  Those people queued until where I was then realised it but had no intention to move to the other queue.  Hence, people who walked by and realised of the short queue could get advantage to jump the long queue. 

Will iron my clothes before sleeping.  Still need to do usual cleaning tomorrow morning before going back to Pasir Ris home.

So fast that tomorrow is CNY eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment