Monday, February 11, 2013

大年初二

So fast and its 大年初二 today.  Today's program was just to go to my aunt's house this afternoon.

My younger sis had to visit her cell group leader's house and hence waited for us at Bedok Resouvoir.  However, there was some miscommunication among the few families whereby, I thought my aunt will inform us once her family was back home after visiting my uncle's relative house so that we could go to her house.  However, it came out that she was at home by 1pm (yesterday, we estimated to be there at 1pm) as she thought we would assume that she would be at home and my elder sister's family went there on time.  Left us waiting at home....

Any way, we reached her house after fetching my younger sister.  She hor... also blurred queen.  She thought she would be early and walked slowly to the bus stop.  In the end, we passed by the bus stop and did not see her so continued driving as we thought its the wrong stop.  Had to call her and turned back....

Once we arrived, 开台咯.  My elder sister had another place to visit hence could not stay long.  Therefore, we started our game.  After about 2 hours, we stopped the game and I ended up winning $49.  My cousin was the big winner.  She won about $120.  The big loser was my dad and my brother-in-law.  However, we could not tally the winning and losing.  There was a big gap in between and we could not find out who was the 3rd loser...  Strange lei.

I made a stupid mistake uh.  Yesterday, I booked 4 tickets for tomorrow's show and spent $11.50 for each ticket.  Told 小珠 and she said I should book thru internet using her HSBC stored value card to purchase the tickets which will be just $7.50 each.  I told her I did not have HSBC credit card and she told me I should have it since I signed up few months ago.  I went to check my cards and .... I really have uh!!!  Wasted $16 which I can buy another 2 tickets uh.  Sad lei....

Our plan tomorrow is to go to Sentosa flower garden and follows by the movie at VivoCity.  So fast that I left one more day to relax before going back to work again on Wed.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment