Saturday, February 16, 2013

CNY gatherings

This afternoon, we went to my sister's house for her CNY open house.  We were the 2nd family to arrive.  She ordered Neo Garden mini buffet for lunch but due to we had already ate lunch near my house, we were too full and just ate a little bit.

We started to play black jack from 2.30pm and just a small group due to some kids yet to arrive.  I stopped at 5.20pm as need to leave for my boss house.  I won $2 overall.  :P

Met up with 小珠 at Jurong East MRT station platform and we took the train to Kembangan.  We were too engrossed with Candy Crush Saga that we missed the station we need to alight.  In fact, we realised it when the train reached the station but due to too embarrassed to dash out, we decided to alight at next station and took a return train back.  We were so sotong.  We were a little bit late to meet up with Ah Thin. Took a cab to our boss house.

Chit chatting at my boss house until 10.30pm.  The limelight today fell on Ah Sheng's daughter.  Many wanted to carry her.  I had no confidence hence did not try to carry her.  She is so chubby.  I kept touching her hand.

Took a ride to Bedok MRT station with Ah Xue.  I alighted at Paya Lebar station and changed bus home.  Ah Xue alighted at next stop (Aljunied).  So fast that the day passed so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment