Saturday, February 9, 2013

CNY eve

Today is CNY eve.  I did a simple round of cleaning at home.  The weather was rather good around noon time and I decided to try to hang out my clothes.  This was my first time as I actually did not dare to do so as its like quite scary to bring out the bamboo poles.  I ensured each pole's weight will not be too heavy so that I could handle it safely.  Finally I managed to defeat my fear!  However, the weather turned quite moody and I decided to bring in the clothes to prevent my clothing get wet in case it rains.
















I started to paste the new year displays on my wall.  Did not buy many.  Just few pieces to make some CNY mood in my house.  Prepared the goodies and then left for Pasir Ris home before it rains.  It was quite good weather at Serangoon but it rained when I reached Pasir Ris.




















My elder sister family came at 5.30pm and we began to have louhei before having our reunion dinner.  Same as in the past, we had steamboat.  I dared not eat pigs liver and drink the soup base.  Wanted to eat abalone hence cut down those to balance out.  Heehee.

The day passed so fast.  Tomorrow we are visiting our 大姑 and 四婶 houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment