Thursday, February 7, 2013

CNY goodies

Today, we went to VivoCity for lunch.  Had fish soup at Food Republic.

After lunch, we went to  Bengawan Solo store before heading back to office.  Tested some cookies and ended up buying a bottle of shrimp rolls, a bottle of chocolate cookies and a pkt of fried fishballs.

It rained again at around 4pm.  Luckily, the rain stopped when I reached home.  No need to use my red umbrella.

Tomorrow will be a good day.  Its last working day of the week and last working day before CNY.  So happy....

Our company did not declare half day for tomorrow.  Many companies declared.  Ours so "cat".

Booked movie tickets for 7.40pm show tomorrow.  I told my colleagues that I will not work tomorrow after lunch.  Will plan our April trip.  Since cannot go home early, just do our "own" work lor.  :P

Its Mukai san's birthday today.  Happy birthday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment