Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Candy Crush Saga continuation

Last night, I was stuck at level 153 and till this afternoon, I still cannot clear.  The order was to make 2 disco balls.  It was so difficult as timing must be right.  Some time I could make 2 but with some chain reaction on certain move, it cleared off.  Otherwise was I could make 3 but all scattered.  Ai yoh!!!

Was thinking of giving it up but luckily bus 53 helped me.  I played the level during the trip back home and I managed to clear it.  Same as what I did for level 135.  Maybe in the bus, I was more patient and careful.  So happy that I can continue to play.  Haha... Giving excuses for not being able to clear the level.

My mum bought some prawns and fish for me to cook at home.  Tonight coming back home to do cleaning.  Tomorrow washing bed sheets.  Hope the weather will be good.

Will start to do the planning for our trip to Osaka.  I accidentally deleted off earlier draft and now have to re-do liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment