Tuesday, February 26, 2013

See doctor

Went to Clark Quay The Central to see Dr Leow.  In fact, I was advised by Ah Thin that it will be expensive to see Dr Leow (I used to see her in my previous company) but I need to find a reliable doctor to monitor my hypertension.  I do not want to see doctor that only any how say something and to get out of the room within 5 min type.

My younger sis also went to see her today as her neck problem still not recovered.  I went there first and the doctor still remember me and my last time BP measurement.  I told her about my incident one month ago where I was referred to A&E due to super high BP measurement.  After she roughly knew my condition and with some discussion, she prescribed another type of medicine for me.

The one I am taking now is at high end range and will be expensive for long term consumption.  She asked me to take this new medicine and see how my body reacts.  Different people will react differently to each type of medicine.  Hope this new medicine works well on me as this new one costs abt 40% cheaper (current is $75 for 30pcs and new is $48 for 30pcs).

I really regret did not see the doctor under AIA panel before I returned my medicard to the company last Friday.  Should asked for at least 3 months consumption uh.

At the same time, I took a booster jab for Hep B.  Too long never had injection.  Quite pain when the fluid being injected in...

Had lunch at 火頭山 Japanese restaurant.  Ordered the same one that I ate in Tokyo but the taste was completely cannot compared to the Tokyo one.  It was not that the one I ate was no good.  It was just that after comparing both, the Tokyo one still nicer.  

















Took train to Plaza Singapura to had my fringe trimmed.  I asked my hair stylist on the shampoo I bought as a replacement for the one that was discontinued.  Luckily I asked uh.  She told me that new type is for exfoliating and can only used once every 3 to 4 weeks.  It is for scrap care.  OMG!!! I had used it daily for the past 2 weeks.  If I did not ask, my hair will all drop eventually....  Although I did find my hair dropping lessor for past few days.  Why lei???

Quickly went to British Language to buy new shampoo.  Wanted to get daily used shampoo for volume or thinning hair.  Recommended 2 types and I decided to buy both to try since they were cheaper by $10 if I buy 2 bottles.  Shall try and compare which is the better one for longer term usage.


No comments:

Post a Comment