Sunday, February 17, 2013

Gathering

This morning, woke up early and went to NEX to buy some snacks for my afternoon gathering.  Had invited my sis family, my aunt family and my parents + bro + sis to my house.  My sister's mother-in-law also came.

Bought Don pie and lapis cake, Qiji popiah and Prima Deli cakes.  Did not order finger food as lunch since my sister's family will eat before coming to my house.  My parents also will eat brunch before coming over.

Had some entertainment by watching Ah Boys to Men Pt 1 together.  I watched before but still sit down and watch again.  I could still laugh out loud when repeating the movie.

We ordered food from Pasta Mania for dinner.  Lazy to go out for dinner hence got it delivered to door step.  Had a very filling dinner.  All went back at around 9.15pm and I started to clean up.

Quite tired....

I seemly refuse to "remember" that tomorrow is MONDAY again.

No comments:

Post a Comment