Thursday, February 21, 2013

Busy day

Today, I was exceptional busy as I need to prepare my handover list.  Also need to inform customers on the transfer of account holder from me to another colleague.  Too much disruptions today and it took me more time to prepare them.

We (few of my team members also have resigned) have to ensure smooth handover to show our professionalism.  Do not want co to accuse us of no proper handover.  This led to no time to talk to my colleagues.  Luckily, we had a dinner treat from our ex-big boss together with some ex-colleagues and existing colleagues that made me had some time to chit chat and had fun.

For past weeks, I was in "lobo" mode.  Today suddenly became busy that made me wondered why at such time then "busy".  Tomorrow is my last day with the company and my garden leave will start from Fri afternoon.  Our COO has arranged a farewell lunch for us tomorrow and after lunch, we could be released from work.  Hence, I have to complete my briefing of handover to my colleague by morning.

My medical report is still with the clinic.  Will go and pick it up before I return my medical card.

I realised that I made a terrible mistake.  I remembered I attached the trip draft itinerary to my personal email but I could not find the attachment when I came back home.  Oh dear!!!!  I have to redo uh.  Need to recall those places to go.  Die liao lah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment