Monday, February 25, 2013

Goodbye 135.

My financial planner came to my house this afternoon.  She just wanna passed me the summary of my plans and I invited her to my house since she said she was keen to have a look.

After she left, I watched one epi of J drama and left for Pasir Ris.  Need to avoid bus crowd at peak hour.  Luckily I managed to get a seat because I was carrying my laptop.  I will stay at my parents house until Wed night so better bring my boyfriend with me.

I was thinking of giving up playing Candy Crush Saga as I stuck at level 135 for many days.  Decided to make a few more tries and if really cannot conquered, I will stop.  Made a few attempts and I was so happy that I managed to clear the level finally.  It was a miracle.  I had luck today.  Hence continue the game bah.


No comments:

Post a Comment