Thursday, February 14, 2013

Long time no meet

Today is a rather boring day.  Not much happening.  Spent most of my time playing candy crush saga.  Was stuck at one level and glad that 小珠 helped me to clear it hence I can now continue playing the next levels.

Met up with my ex ex colleague who also once my travel kaki many years ago.  However, after she got married and has kid, she had no time to go for holiday liao.  She finally started to go for a trip recently as her daughter has grown up and she can travel in peace.

Chit chat with her and recalled many old colleague names.  So nice to talk about the past.  Shall meet up again.

Finally tomorrow is Friday.  Today, I was lazy hence just did a simple and short cleaning of my 2 toilets.  

Happy Valentine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment