Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dinner at White Dog Cafe

This evening, I went to White Dog Cafe with one of my colleague + 小珠. It had been a long time since I last visited this restaurant. I was craving for the mango chicken with whipped potato but .... they changed their menu!!!!

So sad that they have taken out that dish. Therefore, we had to choose other choices. Finally we ordered Seafood Pasta, Chicken Fillet with Potatos and White Dog platters. The food not too bad but still sad that we could not eat the dish we like. The pizza was also taken out from the menu.

We chit chat while eating and ordered ice-cream as dessert. After the meal, we were so full and satisfied. :)

Tomorrow is Friday! TGIF! I am looking forward to Saturday too as I have booked for my haircut. I cannot stand it anymore and need a trim. Hairstyle out of shape!!!

Half of year 2010 gone... Hope second half of 2010 will give me better and happier days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment