Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back in Singapore

This morning, we took NEX train to airport terminal 1 at 6.43am. Reached airport at 8.20am and had our breakfast at Mcdonald. We shopped for almost 2 hours and went in to clear immigration. After that, continued our last minute shopping. Our flight was at 11.30am and although we had 3 hours to shop, it was still insufficient. Initially I still thought we had too much time in the airport. Ha ha...

Reached home at around 6.15pm. My mum did not know we are back today hence did not cook our dinner. However, we were not hungry hence just ate a piece of cake which meant to be my brother's birthday cake (his birthday was on 31 Jul). Unpacked and washed all our clothing.

So fast that holiday is over. Now, I left 1 week to R & R before my first day of work next Tues. So sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment