Friday, August 20, 2010

Tiring day...

This morning, it rained again and the weather was so cool that I really refused to get out of bed when the alarm rang. How I wish today is not a working day. Too bad, that was just my wishful thinking.

Had a mini gathering during lunch time with my ex-colleagues. We talked a lot and enjoyed the Marutama ramen at The Central. We were given seats in a small room hence it was a "private" room for us to gossip and ended up spending almost 1 1/2hrs for this lunch. There were so much things for us to talk about. Will arrange another session again.

I was doing data compilation this whole day. As my laptop has small screen and no desktop monitor available at this time, my eyes were so tired after starring at the screen for so long. With little little black words on the screen, I was straining my eyes to look at them. This was bad but again... no choice lah. Have to wait till we have proper office for full equipment given to us.

Went for movie tonight and had dinner at McDonald before the show. So coincidence that we saw Wang Lee Hom at the cinema before getting into the theater. We saw there were people holding cameras and waiting at the 2nd floor of VivoCity cinema. Not a lot of them but with this crowd, something must be happening. True enough, we saw Wang Lee Hom walking out of the GoldClass theater. He was holding a box of popcorn and enjoying it while walking out. We had a very close view on him.

Watched "Frozen" and we really felt freezing during the show. It was so tense at some point and there were disgusting scenes which we tried to avoid looking at them. I closed my eyes to the minimum to have glimpse of the scenes. 小珠 completely avoided the scenes.

Overall not bad. Moral of the story : Do not take chairlift to skiing resort etc at late hour. Do take mobile phone with you at all time. Do not leave stomach empty when you go for skiing. Bring titbits with you at all time.

Lame??? Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment