Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day resting at home

It's Saturday and a day for me to be lazy at home. There was nothing in my mind to buy hence did not want to go for shopping. My mum was tired too so did not hint to us that she wanted to go out for a walk. I had headache and felt so tired and tend to lay on the sofa with frequent massaging on my head to soothe the pain.

She cooked rice in the morning for our dinner tonight. Only 1 dish for us today and its our favorite fried rice. I loved my mum's fried rice. More more ingredients that made our saliva drooling while she was frying the fried rice. Could not resist and always get our portion as early as possible. :P

Today is YOG opening day. I missed watching the opening ceremony. My sister watched and she said it was super. So sad that I had missed it. I did not know that my sister was watching in my parent's bedroom. Otherwise, I would have join her. :(

Basically did nothing today. Just staying indoor watching TV and online animes.

1 comment:

  1. Actually I also missed the YOG opening ceremony but watched the video replay instead. You can watch it here: http://www.youtholympicgames.org/video_demand.html (Scroll down right to the end) :)

    ReplyDelete