Monday, August 30, 2010

So tired again

Monday again. Unable to recall that I had any rest over the weekends. :(

Went to work as usual and luckily my colleague gave me a lift hence I could take my own sweet time to bath and prepare for work. I was so tired that I went back to sleep on the sofa. Thank goodness that I managed to wake up on time.

Had lunch at Qiji @ Funan centre. The nasi lemak was good. Second time I had it within 2 weeks. Sinful sinful uh.

Overall, today passed quite fast as I had tasks to complete. Left office rather late today at 8pm. Lucky for me again that my colleague gave me a lift home. It save me a lot of the travelling time. Managed to reach home by 8.30pm and can watch the 9pm channel 8 drama. Quite relaxing sitting on sofa commenting the story of the drama with my parents. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment