Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weird weather

This morning, I reached Cityhall Mrt station and was glad that it was not raining. Weather was sunny. Finally no need to use my umbrella. Reached office rather early today.

We went to Qiji cafe at Funan Centre for lunch and was so shocked that it was so crowded no doubt time was 1.30pm. Managed to get seats and most of us ordered nasi lemak. Side dish was popiah and we were satisfied with the food as it was freshly made. Previously we ate from packet lunchbox where it turned cold when we had them.

After lunch, weather was still sunny but suddenly it rained after an hour. It rained quite heavily and we were so worried that it would not stop at evening. Actually hor... only few of us worried. Reason was because most of our colleagues drive!!!

I was able to leave office early at 7.20pm without rain and by the time I walked to Cityhall Mrt station, it was 7.30pm. So bad... I could not get into the train and had to miss 2 trains before I could board the train back to the east side. They should put more trains during peak hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment