Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fruitful day

The weather today was good hence my sister suggested to go to Marina Bay Sands since we never been there since its opening. We took train to Promenade station and had our lunch at Nantsuttei at Parco Marina Bay. There were a few restaurants and we decided on this one since my sister said that usually it had long queue but today there was none. Worth to try this Ramen restaurant without the need to queue.

This is an authentic Japanese Ramen restaurant serving original ramen from Japan. There are not many choices. Only one signature soup base which differs from other ramen. The ramen was very Q and soup base unique. There were traces of black particles and they were ma-yu (sesame oil) with fried garlics. The soup was a bit salty but guess this is typical for ramen. Overall not bad.



We took a walk to Marina Bay Sands and on the way there, we walked past Youth Olympic Park and took some photos. Just nice that the event is still on-going and we could took photos of Merly and Lyo, YOG flame burning gloriously at Marina Bay Float, the Helix bridge, the Singapore Flyer etc. The weather was hot when I was taking the photos and sweat just flew down "freely". Same like what I experienced in Tokyo last month. Sacrificed my image just to take photos. Hahaha...



Spent about 3 hours there and took a bus to Ngee Ann City. We went to Takashimaya to shop and I ended up buying a new pair of shoe. However, this was subsidised by my sister who had some vouchers. I just paid $12 for the $55 shoe. Worth it lah.

Had our dinner at Coffee Club and I ordered the same Herbs fish fillet which I had on Wednesday. However, it was different from what I had earlier. There was basically no sauce at all. The sauce was the main attraction for me to order again and so bad... there was just "drops" of sauce on the plate. Next time will go back to HarbourFront branch.



This was how I spent the day. Fully utilised my whole day. :)

Dessert ate at The Heeren basement and Sashimi from Cold Storage. Yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment