Monday, August 16, 2010

Really beezee

When I left home this morning, the weather looked perfectly good. However, once I reached Cityhall Mrt station, I felt that it was raining when I was taking escalator up to the main road. True enough, it was raining.

Believe it just started to rain and I decided to wait for a while till the raining was not heavy. I did have an umbrella but I would definitely get wet as the rain was quite heavy. Waited for 5 min and began to walk towards office. So bad... The rain became not so heavy when I reached office. Should wait for another 5 min lah.

Our big big boss is in town for this 2 days. As we just joined the company, he decided to fly in to meet us. Of course lah, not only to meet us only. I believe he wants to come over to know us plus to let us know his targets for us to achieve. We had lunch at Lei Garden @ CHIJMES. It had been a long time since I last dined at CHIJMES. Noticed that the maid cafe there had closed down and replaced by other restaurant.

After lunch, we went for offsite meeting until 6pm and continued another session with boss until 9pm. What a hectic day for all of us. Luckily I started work last week that gave me a relaxing start. My boss worked till so late on this first day of work. So glad that we started before him.

Hopefully, not everyday we have to stay that late. Pray hard uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment