Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Something happened

Today, I experienced something which I never had before. Guess what??? I was trapped in a lift for 30mins! Never believe that this can still happen in Singapore.

3 colleagues and myself went into on of the lift that led to our office at 6th floor. After the door closed, the lift bounced a bit and suddenly not moving. There were 14 pax inside the lift with no aircon or fan. Spoke over intercom with the building management office and was told that they had to call the technician in.

As there were so many of us and no fresh air, we were perspiring and trying to fan ourselves with envelopes/papers. We kept calling the management office and they could not do anything except to ask us to wait for the technician. Few of the passengers were very frustrated and kept grumbling. I tried to keep myself cool as the more we got frustrated, the more hotter we will feel. Actually hor... I was ok because there were so many people to accompany me! Ha ha ha...

When the technician arrived and door opened, all of us were so happy to get out of the lift to breathe fresh air. My colleagues and me now banned this lift. Did not trust it anymore and have to prevent recurrence.

This evening, I met up with 小珠 and had dinner at coffee club before our movie at 8.55pm. We ordered 2 set of main course and one dessert from their new menu. They were so tasty and I will definitely go and patronise again.

We were a bit late for our movie and was so shocked that it had already started when we went in by 9.05pm. Usually there will be commercial advertisements and trailers which take up about 20mins. Perhaps they cut down these during weekdays. Luckily we did not miss the beginning and enjoyed the whole show.

This movie "Street Dance" was good. Although there was no subtitles and I was a bit worried, majority of the show was on dancing. I liked their dancing and they were real good. Music was good too. Luckily that we managed to watch this movie before it is put down. :)

2 more days to go and it will be Friday again. Another movie day!

Our sumptuous dinner :-

No comments:

Post a Comment