Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Real busy day

Today is my 3rd week after joining my new company and is the first day I had to work so late. We had a SAP training this morning and expected to take only 4 hrs. However, there seemed to have too many problems and queries that resulted in taking up the full day.

I can say that I am as blur as sotong now and need to learn how to enter sales order & stock allocation during the hands on session tomorrow. It was so rush for us to learn and understand the alien system. Tomorrow will need to continue the training session in the morning and hope we can finish as early as possible.

Due to today's full day training, I had to rush back to office in order to clear my work at 6.30pm. Few of us stayed till 10pm and left office with tiredness.

Think this is start of our nightmares. Hope I will not dream about work tonight. Past few nights, I seemed to dream a lot but could not remember the details... Good luck and only wish for sweet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment