Friday, August 13, 2010

Movie time again

So fast that a week has passed and today its movie day for me again. Believe today is my last relaxing day before a whole bunch of busy schedule from next week onwards. My boss will start work on coming Monday and we already know that he has a full list of agenda to discuss with us.

Supposed to leave office early to meet 小珠 for dinner before our movie at 9.10pm. However, was delayed due to a last minute discussion with colleagues. Ended up to leave office only at around 7.45pm. Luckily my colleague gave me a lift to Vivo City so that I could save some travelling time.

Watched movie "Liar Game - The Movie" and we enjoyed the whole show. It made a wonderful ending for the whole series and the movie had no boring part at all. I was trying to concentrate to ensure I could catch what was the game plot about. In the drama series, some time the game was set so complicated that I could not catch it. I believe all fans of "Liar Game" will like this movie.

The movie ended at 11.30pm and we quickly left the cinema so as to catch the train to connect East West line at Outram station. Was lucky and managed to get onto the train and saved us from taking cabs home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment