Sunday, August 22, 2010

Working at home

My niece came to our house but I did not have much time to play with her. While she was doing her homework, I started mine too. I had to finish compiling some data for my colleague. Managed to learn some excel spreadsheet tips from 小珠 and this helped me a lot. Otherwise, I would have done the long way to get it done.

I did spend a while to play NDS game Mario Kart with my niece. Again, I lost to her. Did not know that her "skill" is so good. Well... perhaps I am old now and cannot reach her skill. Haha...

My mum not cooking for dinner and we went to nearest cafe for dinner. Not very crowded and we agreed that their service had dropped a lot. The employees like no mood to work and we had to call them few times before they noticed us and the lady boss had to take order from us. Food wise, the standard dropped a bit. Do not know whether these are the reasons why their business is not good. Usually, it will be full house very fast but today, it was still emptied when we finished our dinner at 7.15pm.

Came home and continued to do my work and finally completed by 8.30pm. Phew! Could relax and watched J-drama "Gold". In episode 7, it was so touching on the scene of the main actress thinking of her 4th child who was not in existence at all. All along, I really thought that was her real child and he was so adorable. Now come to think of it, he rarely talked to any one else and he was just a non existence person. Just one child who was dearly missed by her mum. So sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment