Sunday, August 29, 2010

No time to play

Today it's Sunday. However, I still had to do my office work at home. Did not have time to complete them on Friday and I had to finish them by today before going back to office on Monday.

No choice lah. Just started new job and there are a lot of things to do. Luckily my niece did not come to our house today. Otherwise, I would have no time to play with her.

My parents went to Toa Payoh temple today and 打包 dinner for us. Yummy Yummy!!! Fried Hokkien noodles, Char Kway Teow, Fried rice and Satay...

All the food were so tasty. These were from the popular hawker centre in Toa Payoh. Next time must go there and eat on the spot. Sure nicer than the 打包 ones.

PS : no photographs as I was too busy eating and forgot to take them. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment