Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cool

Wow... Today is a cool cool day. Rained this am and rest of the day, indoor temperature still ok. It rather made me felt sleepy but... I did not take any nap! Good achievement. Otherwise, I will have problem sleeping tonight.

Tried to sort the Japan trip photos. Still not complete yet but will try to do so asap so that I can send them for printing. My May trip photo book artwork is done but yet to send for printing. Initially thought of doing so yesterday but I forgot to bring my flashdisk.

Watched some new anime episodes today and look forward for next week episodes. How I wish Naruto can be aired daily. It is so exciting now.

Tomorrow will see my niece again. She is waiting to come over to our house to get her present. Heard from my mum that she was looking for us last weekend and did not know that we yet to be back. Children likes presents. So do adults. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment