Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 4 ~ Shopping time again

Itinerary today was to go to Akihabara, Ueno, Harajuku and Shinjuku. Bought a few Sanrio Iphone jackets at Akihabara. So happy but sad that I spent money again on my Iphone "clothing". If I did not buy, I am sure I will regret. Hee hee.

At Ueno, it was so hot and humid. We zoomed into the titbits store and bought some goodies there. Was a bit disappointed as the shop now selling lessor items. No kitkats there. My favourite chocolate bars also no more.

We were carrying 2 bags hence decided to head back to hotel first before going to Harajuku since the direction was on the way. Just need to spend extra 20 mins. 4 mins to and fro plus 12 mins of going up to our room and freshen ourselves before continuing our shopping.

Ate crepe at Harajuku and it was crowded as usual no doubt the weather was so hot. People still went there to shop. Went to Kiddyland and spent time searching souvenirs for my little niece. Managed to buy some stationeries for her. I bought another My Melody Iphone jacket there. Oh dear. Better don't let me see more cute ones. Did not see any cosplay there as believe it was due to the hot weather.

Next we went to Shinjuku. It was already 6pm and we were tired again. Our legs giving way and therefore, we decided to go for early dinner first. Today's dinner was our earliest. Past 2 days, we had them at 11pm. Ordered a set that had pork cutlet with rice and cold soba. The view from the restaurant was good too.

We were trying to find our way to Lumine departmental store supermarket but in the end, we routed to Takashimaya building. It was closed to 8pm and we quickly bought few packets of biscuits as souvenirs. The Shinjuku area was too big and I was so confused and decided not to stay long there as our legs were aching again. I missed eating my favourite Mister Donut and Baskin Robbins 31 ice-cream. No choice lah. Too tired.

Will need to massage my legs tonight to prepare for the long walk tomorrow at Disney Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment