Sunday, August 8, 2010

My niece very obedient today

My niece came and did not mention about her present. I believed she forgot all about it. Her usual practice was to do her homework before play.

As I had some work to do too, I sat beside her and told her that we would do our homework together. When she saw that I was doing my work, she done hers too. However, she got distracted when I finished mine. She started to complain "so hot, so boring etc". After a while, she said she wanted to go to 7-Eleven. Knowing her pattern, her mum brought her to 7-Eleven to treat as a break for her.

When she was back, she looked totally different. So energetic and happy to have her favorite drink. Continued to do her homework and finished in a short while. She needs break when she feels so grumpy. After that, she continued to watch TV as SCV has free channels during these few days and she wanted to watch Cartoon Network.

She was so obedient all the way and strange to say she wanted to eat dinner when it was still early. Must be too hungry liao. Today was the first time she did not get scolding from her mum for not doing her homework properly. Keep it up lah.

Tomorrow we plan to go to Takashimaya departmental store for some shopping. Since it is holiday, my elder sister wants to bring my niece out for a walk. Usual Saturday and Sunday she has classes hence cannot go out. Will have lunch with our whole family and shop a while before going back home by 4pm. My mum wants to watch the broadcast National Parade.

So fast... tomorrow is Singapore's 45th birthday. Happy birthday! Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment