Sunday, August 15, 2010

No dramas/animes today

Woke up and found myself feeling better today. Headache gone and glad that I could enjoy this Sunday.

My elder sister family not coming over today as my brother-in-law went fishing and my sister had something to attend to. Therefore, I could watch TV programs peacefully without my niece switching to Okto channel.

I received SMS from my colleague that she was so sad that no online drama to watch today as the website was turned off for a day. Therefore, I could not continue watching updated episodes of J-drama and animes today.

Spent most of my time watching SCV channel programs and did some of my office work. Not really work lah... Just preparing some excel spreadsheet templates.

A day passed so fast and tomorrow is the beginning of my nightmares...

Last but not least... would like to wish my idol Okada Masaki : Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment