Sunday, May 1, 2011

Continuation

My niece came to our house today and did her homework as usual. However, we encountered a problem. Her Maths questions were so tricky and due to "generation gap", we could not find a solution for her. My elder sister asking us to check if we could get help from anyone.

Saw 小珠 online and asked for help. She managed to get the answers for us but we had to do the model out for my niece. So chim uh... During our time, no need such models leh... I told my niece that too bad she is born at this generation. So tough ones. Ours easier. She kind of blur blur when I told her that. Ha ha ...

Watched Jin 2 this afternoon. Had spent time with my niece hence did not have manage to watch more dramas. This season is good too. The story is still fresh and meaningful. Thumbs up.

Jin 2 official website



It's May day today and tomorrow is holiday. Yippy! Can have another day for rest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment