Friday, May 13, 2011

Fast & Furious

Another super busy day again. Glad that it ended now. Brought home some work to do and will need to spend some hours to do. No time to clear them in office.

Had dinner at Subway as we only had less than 30mins to have our dinner. I was so blurred that I forgot to take my laptop bag and left the seat. Luckily we walked towards the table after getting a plastic bag from the counter. Otherwise, I will be in BIG BIG trouble.

We were just in time to be seated for the movie "Fast & Furious 5". We never watch the earlier 4 movies but it was still ok for us to follow the story. It was very good story and effects. There were so many scenes that made us so tense while watching them. Good movie and worth the money. Shall try to search PPS for the earlier movies.

I was interrupted with some issues during the movie. No choice but to ask my colleague to help me to contact my customer. I kind of sensed that this order will have problem and indeed it has. Need to follow up again with customer tomorrow. Hope I won't be woke up by phone calls too early in the morning. Saturday morning is a good time to sleep longer.

Friday night... looking forward to the yummy dinner buffet tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment