Monday, May 23, 2011

Toothache again

I had very bad sleep yesterday. Had toothache which initially I thought it will go away in the morning. However, it was so painful that I could not sleep in the night.

Not sure how it happened but the pain suddenly came up before I slept yesterday. It got worsen when I was in office. Had to take pain killer in order to allow me to concentrate on my work. In total, I had taken 4 tablets.

The pain was so great that I almost cried just now. Taken the pain killer but it was so painful that the medicine did not help.

Why must my tooth give me problem every year. I had similar pain almost 1 year ago. Date is 4 June 2010. To celebrate anniversary is it???

Managed to book an appointment with the dental clinic which my sister recommended. The usual one I went last year was fully book. The one near my house also fully booked till next week. No choice but to try this new one. Hope it will be good.

I better sleep before the pain comes one more round...

No comments:

Post a Comment